Golf Driving Range & Facilities
The Range at Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
Would you like to better your score and beat your personal best?
Love the game, but don’t have time to play 18?
Looking to save, but longing to soak up the experience of Big Island golf?
Waikoloa Beach Resort has an answer for you at The Range.
Driving Range, Chipping Areas and Putting Greens
|Monday, Wednesday||6:30am – 4:00pm|
|All other Days||6:30am – 5:00pm|
All prices exclude the Hawaii State GET Tax of 4.166%
We’re delighted to provide unlimited practice balls, complimentary range clubs and access to our competitive 15-acre practice range, surrounded by palm trees, and washed in the warm Hawaiian sunshine. Way more than a driving range, our practice options include specialized chipping areas—to perfect your uphill and downhill, bunker shot, lob shots or bump shot. Plus, manicured Bermuda grass greens let you practice your way to putting perfection and, a huge turf range with graduated targets gives the feel of actual golf play, your way.
- unlimited practice balls
- complimentary range clubs
- driving range
- specialized chipping areas
- Bermuda grass putting greens
- Proper golf attire is required for all players while using the course or practice facilities.
- We request that all gentlemen wear collared shirts, slacks or golf shorts.
- No tee shirts, tank tops, denim or swimsuits are permitted.
- Dresses, skirts, slacks, mid-length golf shorts are considered appropriate attire for the ladies.
- No halter tops, tee shirts, tank tops, denim, cut-offs or swimsuits are permitted.
- Soft-spikes or spike-less shoes are required for both men and women.